Monday, April 14, 2008

Beach time!!!






This past week was spring break for most the counties around us! Matthew got the opportunity to go on a mission trip to Nashville with the youth at Cedarcrest! He had an awesome time. He did the video taping of the whole trip! While he was their Jr and I decided to go to the beach with my friend tricia and her girls and shannon and her kids! It was so much fun! The first part of the week my mom and nephew and sister got to come down and visit! We had a blast! Here are a few pictures of our fun time!When I have time to put a slide show together i will put more pics up!

2 comments:

Summer said...

That is a GREAT picture of you and jr. Love it!! It was so good to see yall last night!

Chrissi said...

I had such a blast...thanks for letting me crash! Love you sister!

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers