He got a new baseball glove! At church the next day he would not take it off for church so he brought it in and wore it the whole time! My brother was so proud!
The lamp shade for his new room from my sister and brotherinlaw and soon to be jakson (jrs cousin)
We had so much fun celebrating Jr's 2nd birthday. He will not be 2 until Wednesday but we had his party this past saturday. It was so much fun. We had it at Matthews parents house and there were about 50+ people there. We both have big families and then with adding friends you cant help but have a big party. But I love it and feel so blessed to have family and friends who want to be part of my child's life! Praise God! I am hoping Matthew will surprise us and take us to the aquarium Wednesday. Jr loves fish these days and that is actually what we are getting him for his birthday, is a little aquarium for the house! I will post pics of that later!




No comments:
Post a Comment