Thursday, April 1, 2010

Playing Outside!

Jr loves to run and fall down!
Playing with the glitter and paint brushes!

Brotherly love! They are almost the same size!




Eating playdoh!



Such a sweet smile!
We have had the best time playing outside these past few days! They both LOVE to be outside and so do I! We are out there as much as we can! We do chalk, playdoh, play baseball, dig in the dirt and have picnics! Today it was pretty hot out and I just wasnt thinking and we all got a little sunburned! Not bad though and we all needed a little color anyways! Matthew and I leave next week for TX with the high schoolers at our church. I am so excited to go. The only thing is, Matthew and I are driving a truck and trailer the whole 22hrs! And lately this preggo momma has to pee a lot! So it should be interesting! I am already missing the boys just thinking about being gone for 6 days! I know they are in good hands I just want to be able to kiss on them everyday! Please pray for us as we are gone and the boys too!


No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers