Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!
I have to share a quick story with yall. The night before last after I got all the kids to bed I stayed up wrapping presents. I left them in Tinsley's room and shut the door. Yesterday morning I hear her door open and Jr comes running into my room with the biggest smile on his face and his eyes huge and says to me "momma, are all those presents for God?!?!" He was so excited to be able to give God all the presents on His birthday! My heart just melted as I prayed right then and there that Jr would forever have the desire to give all he has to God and grow deeper and deeper in love with Him everyday of his life! This is my prayer for all my kids but to have seen it in his little 3yr old face was so amazing. Merry Christmas!
Thank you God for sending your son. How amazing is your love for us that you would send him to be sacrificed for all of our sins that if we believe that then we are forgiven and can live forever with You! Amen!




No comments:
Post a Comment