Saturday, August 6, 2011

So much happening!












Since the last time I posted there has been a lot going on in this house!

- I tested positive for a carrier of Cystic Fibrosis. Now we are waiting on Matthews results which we should have by Tues...if he is positive too then it is likly Westin has CF but if not then we can rule out cf completly

- Tinsley is crawling all ove the place. There is no stopping her, even though I would like to most days!! She keeps me busy!

- Tinsley has 2 bottom teeth popping through...I am very thankful my kids are such easy teethers, all we deal with is bad diapers for a few days but they have never been fussy or not slept bc of teeth!

- Colton is offically 2 1/2 and such a love bug. All he wants is for us to rub his back and legs, and we do it bc hes just so stinkin sweet about it!

- Jr is signed up for tball at Hobgood park. He is super excited and already has his bat bag packed even though we dont start for another week.

- Jr is also signed up for preschool 2 days a week. And yes, I have already shed tears and he doesnt even start for 2 more weeks! ha! He is so excited!

-I am almost 25 weeks pregnant with Westin and even though I am still getting sick a few days a week/headaches/could sleep all day and have awful back pain...I am LOVING every minute of it! I am so thankful to be sick and in pain bc I have such an amazing blessing growing in me. Thank you Lord for this gift that I dont deserve!

- Just have to add 1 more thing.....Matthew is the best husband and father and I am so thankful to have him with me on this journey. I love you Matthew!

1 comment:

The Burfitt's said...

LOVE it! can't wait to meet that sweet little westin :) love the pics of your kiddos!!

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers