Tuesday, November 8, 2011
38 weeks with Westin
Today I am 38 weeks pregnant with my baby boy Westin. 1 week from today we will be holding him in our arms and introducing him to his brothers and sister. The past few weeks have been full of crazy emotions. I am beyond thriled to have Westin but I am also a litle nervous as to how I am going to manage with 4 kids 4 and under. I know I can do it because God has trusted me to do so. So I am leaning fully on Him during this time of transition to a family of 6. It will also be my last pregnancy, unless God really wants us to have another which I know He can do, so I am trying to take it all in and enjoy what a miracle this is. This last week we are trying to just enjoy being together and making the kids feel special and have some special one on one time with them before we have a baby around here!
Also, I just have to brag on my husband real quick. The motorcycle in the picture is the one Matthew built. Its awesome, hes awesome! We are trying to seel it so if you know anyone interested in a chopper send them our way. We dont really want to seel it but at the time in our life we need to sell it. Hopefully one day Matthew and the boys can build another one and enjoy it together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment