Sunday, April 1, 2012

Going on's...

We have been busy this past month or so and I feel like we havent really slowed down a lot until this weekend. We had a garage sale this weekend. I decided monday to have one. I started cleaning out rooms and closets and decided it was time for a garage sale. We have never done one so we had a lot to get rid of. We did great and made more money then I thought we would. We just have so much stuff that is not needed. Lately, I have been really convicted and the Lord has shown me a lot. I have realized that I dont need a lot. All I truly need is HIM and HIM alone. I want that to be enough because truly that should be enough, more then enough. So we are living a much more simple life. We will not be putting our house on the market, like I had wanted to do this year. We will be staying put and staying close in our cozy home, with a lot less "stuff". I want to live simply and spend time making fun memories and not always getting bigger, better, more. We are changing some things around here but thats another post for another day as I could go on and on right now!

Here are some fun things we have done in the past few weeks...
We took the kids to the mall one night to play. There has been so much pollen that we stayed inside for a few days. we were ready for a change of senery.this is a fun free inside play area.

Colton LOVES catapillars. and love may be too soft of  a word. he is obsessed! this is a cute video of him catching one.


My girl loves to dance! this is her dancing at church last sunday evening while the band was warming up for a student night of worship!

Off to make dinner now and get ready for a fun spring break here at home. Matthew is headed to texas in the morning to meet up with the high school students and will be back saturday. if you think about it, say a prayer for him, the other leaders and the students and the work being done in san isidro to share the love of Christ!!!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers