Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers day 2013

We had a beautiful mothers day weekend!

Jr got me flowers and colton got me chocolates! so sweet these 2!

I am blessed to be the momma to 4 amazing kiddos. God has used them to teach me oh so much and refine me daily! I am thankful everyday for what He has given me!

From the time I can remember I always wanted to be a wife and mother. I literally feel like I could explode from the love I feel for the 5 most important people in my life! (and some days i feel like i could explode from loosing my patience and mind)! ha!

Thankful for these days I get to spend with my babies!

We got to spend mothers day evening with  my family. It was fun playing and eating!

LOVE my momma!!! I pray I am half the mother she was and still is!

Me with my siblings and momma! This picture makes me so happy!!!!













No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers