Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Making memories!

We LOVE camping! I grew up camping and have some of the best memories with my family! Matthew and I decided this is how we want to vacation with the kids as they grow up! So we got a camper ( I dont tent camp!! haha!) and started camping! We have decided we are going to camp at least once a month. Even if its just an overnight up the road! It has been so much fun and so worth it and we have only been a few times!

This trip we went to Red Top. We spent time as a family. Had Pops and Yaya come stay one night. Mr Bryan came up for a day. Aunt Bob, Josh and the boys came and played and Mimi and Pop came and stayed a night! It was a very fun long weekend that we ended with taking the kids out on a boat ride!!! I look forward to many more camping excursions in the future!







No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers