Thursday, February 5, 2009

Colton has arrived!
















I know I have been way behind on blogging! Life has been crazy and now with 2 boys I know it will be even more crazy but it is such a blessing! So I am going to continue to blog and try to do it on a regular basis so yall can keep up with us! In the past week we have had a lot happen! Colton, our 2nd baby boy, was born. 1-29-09 at 5:17pm. He was 7.7lbs and 19in long! He is just beautiful and Jr is the best big brother! It is so cute to see how much he loves his brother! All he wants to do is hug on him and kiss him! It has been hard because Jr wants his momma back to his full attention and that just isnt happening right now! But when im feeding Colton he will sit right in my lap and lay on his brother and be right next to us! It is adorable! I am so in love with all 3 of my boys! God has blessed us more than we could ever have imagined! We dont deserve any of it but yet he has givin us 2 of His children to take care of! My prayer is that we count every day as a blessing and gift from God and we dont take advantage of it in any way!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers