Wow...life has been a little busy latley. Its amazing how adding 1 kid into the mix makes you even later then you were before. So now instead of being 10 min late to everything we are 30 min late to everything! But I wouldnt change any of it for the world! We have been having a complete blast with our 2 boys! This weekend was the first time we were together as a family without anyone else around. My mom (mimi) has been here and it was such a huge blessing to have her help! I only hope that I am half the mom that she is to all of us! We love her so very much! Of course when she left I was a little nervous but we seemed to make it okay even though Jr decided to flip off the bed backwards and get a knot on his head we then took him to the doctor and he had a double ear infection and then later that night he fell down the stairs and busted his lip! It was quit the eventful day for the little guy! Matthew has decided to take this week off of work so we will have time to be together and do some fun stuff which Im sure yall will hear about! Here are a few pics of the week!




No comments:
Post a Comment