Today was Colton's 2 month well check! Matthew usually goes with me to the well checks because Jr absolutly hates the doctor..when he even hears the doc outside of the door he starts to scream his head off! But today Matthew is helping set up an easter program downtown so I decided to drop Jr off with granny and pawpaw so I could focus all my attention on Colton and not have Jr screaming and trying to escape from the room the whole time!. I knew he would be getting shots but I had no idea he would be getting 5 shots! So the doctor came in and did all of his checking and told me that I have got a big boy on my hands! He now weighs 13.8 lbs and is 23 3/4 in long. He also told me that his little head favors one side over the other so we have to do some at home therapy to help with the turning of his head! Colton absolutly hates it but it doesnt hurt him and it will help so he wont have to wear a helmet later on! All in all he is a healthy big boy! All the pics were taken today after the doctor! Yesterday was his 2 month birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment