Spring time is upon us and we are loving it! We love to play outside now and when it is time to come in it is a fight because Jr does not want to come inside! I will have more pics to show of that later but for now here are a few pics of Jr and Colton hanging out together! Jr is 16 months and Colton is 6 weeks old! They are so much fun and I am loving every minute with my boys! Being a stay at home momma is such a blessing and I thank God everyday that I get this special time with my boys! I found out the other day of some stay at home moms who have full time nannies...are you serious??? I mean I can understand maybe 1 or 2 days a week but 5 days a week...that is just so sad to me....its like they dont want to have to deal with their own life...CRAZY! Anyways...thats just my little rant for the day! We also recently had Colton's baby dedication! We were so blessed to have our family there with us and it was such a special day! I will post pics as soon as I get them!




1 comment:
I know from experience - you will never get tired of hearing it either - they look so much alike!! You have a beautiful family and I look forward to a growing friendship. Hope Jr. is feeling better - we miss him in Sunday School!
Take care! Malinda
Post a Comment