Sunday, May 2, 2010

16 weeks!!!

Me and Jr....Colton was napping during this time!
Jr wanted his picture taken like his momma had done!


16 weeks!!!
Only 3 more weeks till we find out what we are having!!! I am feeling oksy. Still getting sick most every day but sometimes I will go a couple days without being sick which is good! My good friend Olivia was so sweet to give me her zofran and I am so thankful for it! She is due the week after me!

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

you look amazing Ashley!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) and Jr looks too cute in that picture!

xo

Laina said...

Ashley you look beautiful! I am so happy for you and the fam. Miss you tons!

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers