Monday, May 24, 2010

19 weeks and other stuff!

I am 19 weeks along. I thought I was done being sick but this morning the baby had other ideas. Oh well. I least I had a 4 day break in there! We went to the doctor this morning and had another ultrasound and Tinsley was still a girl even though Matthew was hoping other wise. Ha! Dont let him fool you. He smiles so big everytime we talk about our sweet daughter! I love saying those words..."our daughter"!! Anyways, everything looked great and she was curled up in the cutest little ball the whole time with her butt up in the air, which is exactly how her brothers sleep! I thank God everyday for this precious gift he has growing inside of me! I dont deserve my sons or sweet daughter, Matthew or anything I have but for some reason God has blessed me with taking care of them and oh what a true joy it is everyday! Tomorrow I will try and get my picture post up. I have so many I want to share of the boys swimming and having fun in the sun! But for now I am too tired to go get the camera upstairs and I am watching the season finale of 24! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Chrissi said...

hooooray :) I am so glad everything is going so well, even if you are a weeee bit sick...ok maybe more ;)

can't wait to see pics!

love you!

Jordan said...

Of course you deserve them, You're an amazing mother! I'm so excited for you!!

The Burfitt's said...

:) can't wait to meet your litle girl! So excited for you. you are such a blessed momma!

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers