3 weeks till we are a family of 5!!! WOW, that sounds crazy and we are sooooo excited! This past weekend was my older sister, Chrissi's, wedding! I was awful at taking pictures but we did get a few family shots in. Here we are and I look like I might be about to pop. Oh wait, I am! HA!
It was a beautiful wedding and my sister was one AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL bride. Jr did great as a ringbearer. He walked down the aisle so good but when he saw me up there he came straight to me instead on the man side and then he started yelling "hold you momma hold you" so when Pastor Bryant started prayer a few seconds later I motioned for my brother to come get him. He went right with him and got some gum and was good to go for the rest of the ceremony! Colton stayed outside bc I just wasnt going to risk him yelling for me! After some more pics Coltoin went home with Matthews mom bc he was not feeling well and I knew it would be a long night for him. Jr on the other hand never left the dance floor and was a little show off himself. All the ladies loved him! Anyways this might be boring to you but I wanted to write it down for momory sake!
We LOVE yall, Chrissi and Bobby!!!




1 comment:
You look GREAT girl! I can not wait to meet Tinsley! Wyatt's a little excited :)
Post a Comment