Monday, September 6, 2010

Tinsley's Room!








Tinsley's room is finally complete! She can come now! ha! I love what my sister Chrissi did. My mother inlaw painted the wall yellow for me and then my sister did her name and dots and flowers! I am so in love with her and her room already!!

3 comments:

Laina said...

O my goodness it is soo adorable! Chrissi did an amazing job on the wall!! love it :) can't wait to meet her!

Chrissi said...

i can't wait to meet her & her uncle bobby can't wait to rock her in the glider...he'll have to use yours until we get one of our own...glider & kiddos ;)

Pavement and Prada said...

I just LOVE your baby girl's nursery! Congrats Ash-- so happy to see your family grow!!

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers