
This is matthew and me now! happier and more in love then when we got married!

This is us as a family of 5 with sweet baby girl!

This is us as a family of 4 with adding colty bug in the mix!

This is us as a family of 3 with Jr!

This is Matthew and I at our rehersal dinner!
I am doing this post a few days early because we have a busy next few days and I have time now to do it, so I am!!!
January 27th 2007...4 yrs ago I married my best friend! Our marriage has been a little differant then most because except for the first month of marriage, I have been pregnant with and/or nursing babies!!! It has been a crazy but incredibly wonderful 4 yrs and I wouldnt change a thing about it. Yes, we have had many ups and downs, struggles and hardships, happiness and joyful times together! There is no one in the world I would rather share my life with then Matthew! I love you Matthew Hutson and am sooo excited to see where God takes this family in the coming years! Here are a few pictures from the years and how our family has grown!




2 comments:
4 Years! Congratulations! i can't believe it has been that long. time flies! love you girl Hope i get to see you this weekend!
hoooray :) happy anniversary! love you guys...matthew is a great addition to our family and a perfect mate for my sister. :)))
Post a Comment