This is how we spend our nights...
Bath time, first the boys get a bath and then we get them out, brush teeth and get dressed for bed. Then we throw T-mae in the bath and get her out and dressed! The boys hop up in the bed and usually read a book or if americas funniest videos is on we watch that! They think its halarious! I head downstairs and make T-mae a bottle so that I can have a break form nursing and she can spend some special time with daddy and Jr. He loves to feed her and burp her! Its sooo sweet how he is already taking such good care of her! Colton loves her too but he will just hold her for a second and then throw her off! But they both take good care of her and help me with diaper chnages and giving her a paci! Anywho, then the boys will feed her while I get ready for the next day or clean up from the day. We then put Colton to bed and then Tinsley and then Jr. These pics are from the other night and I just love how Colton is in his own world reading a book and Jr is feeding Tinsley! I love nighttime with everyone home and together! I know some of these post are boring for some but for me its good for my memory and where we are/were at certain times in our lives! And, the other picture is just a cute one of Tinsley in her precious giraff outfit!




2 comments:
Ashley these pics are adorable i can't believe how big everyone has gotten! and Tmae has the cutest outfits!!
my favorite part of these pics is that COLTON IS READING THE BOOK UPSIDE DOWN. BAHAHAHHA
Post a Comment