This week was such a blessing. Getting to know the awesome students of cedarcrest better and hearing thier hearts and seeing God move in them was an amazing experience! I have already told my mom, who is the childrens director at church, that in August I will no longer be volunteering for her but I am going to be moving to the high school area to work with the high school girls! Growing up I had an incredible leader through high school and I am so thankful for Tricia and all she did for me. After spending a week with these girls I clearly feel the Lords moving for me to work with them and walk with them through these years. I am excited about it!
Not only did I have fun with the students but I also had a wonderful time with Matthew and Jr. It was nice having just Jr and being able to really spend good time with him and love on him. Here at home he is the most independent one and can pretty much do everything for himself. The 3 youngins though still need lots of help with the potty, getting dressed, eating, etc...so it was nice to just focus on Jr and give him special attention for a few days! And, I got to actually sit in worship next to Matthew and worship along side him. Since being with matthew, 6yrs, I think we have maybe worshipped together with him having no responsibilities about 5 times, maybe. So being able to do that was so wonderful for us both. God was working in us this week too, not just the students!
I wish I would have taken more pictures but we were too busy having fun!!! We had 2 students riding in the truck with us, Chelsea and Nick, it was so fun! Jr loved them and so do I. They are great!
One night during worship Jr got a little antsy so we walked down to the marina and looked at some awesome fishing boats!
" Deuce Deuce, you bought it"
Our view of the beach and our pool with a lazy river!
Headed home to be reunited with the others! Jr was just as excited as I was!!! He missed his brothers and sister!
Handsome fella!
My boys!
Matthews view from his room! Nice!
Sleepy heads!




No comments:
Post a Comment