Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Westin

Westin is now 7 months old...he will be 8 months old on the 15th. He is the most lovey and cuddly and sweet thing ever! He is by far my biggest baby at 21 lbs already. Jr was 21 at 1yr and Colton was 21 at 11mo. Tinsley is 20mo and only 22 lbs. He is in 12mo clothes and I change his bib about 20x a day because he drools sooo much! He has started getting this awful rash under his chin and on his neck. We are putting aquaphor and powder on it to help. It doesnt seem to bother him though.

I love waking up to this sweet boys smiles. He is just so good! As long as he is fed and has a clean diaper, he is happy to sit and play! He also LOVES to grab a hold of whoever is holding him ad basically suck thier face! ha! It is too funny!!



He is sitting up great and loves to play with his toys. He has no interest in crawling and I am very okay with that! He falls asleep every time we get in the car! I love opening the car door to see his sweet sleepy face! He will usually stay asleep as i transport him to his bed!


He is growing up sooo fast. It is fun to watch him grow but is sad to know my baby will be 1 in a  little over 4 months.  I love my sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers