Saturday, September 8, 2012

A new season!!!

Its that time of year again! We are super excited that fall ball is here. This year is even more fun and busy because the boys are in differant leagues on differant teams! Colton is on the Flordia Gators coached by Matthew and playing tball. Jr is on the Auburn Tigers assistant coached by Matthew and playing coach pitch. Between multiple practices a week for both boys and games Saturdays and Sundays I have some busy boys.

Today was opening day and both boys played at 10. So me and the babies were back and forth trying to watch everyone play and cheer them on! Thankfully we had family there to help out so that someone was always at one of the games watching and cheering! They both did great!!!

I grew up at the baseball field with both of my brothers playing thru college. I loved every second of it and it is some of the best memories I have. We traveled a lot with thier teams and just had fun! Along with them playing, me and my sisters all played softball and all 5 of us played basketball and some did track and my oldest sister did drama....there is probably a lot more we did but I cant think right now. Anyways, I have always looked forward to the days when we would be busy running back and forth to get everyone where they need to be. It is starting now with the boys and though it was a little stressful for me today because I wanted to be with them both but I had to split my time, it was fun and a part of our season of life we are in right now! I am thankful for this season and what we are learning and how God is growing us daily...yes, He is growing me and teaching me thru my boys playing baseball!

So for the first time ever in my life I am shouting "War Eagle" and " Go Gators"!! haha!
And for some reason my blog wont let me upload any of my pictures. This is the only one that worked! Once I get it figured out I will post more pictures of the boys on gameday!!



No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers