I know I am way behind on blogging but my computer fried and my harddrive is done so I lost pretty much every picture of westin's first year of life :( but thanks to facebook and disk and many friends and family I think I will have plenty of pictures of our sweet boy to look back on!
On October 18th our baby girl turned 2! She is just a mess! We all love her so much. She is such a joy. She has her brothers wrapped around her sweet little finger! All she has to do is point and make a noise and they get her what she wants. She absolutly adores Jr and is always asking where he is. She misses him he is at school. Her and Colton are halarious together. She loves to aggrivate him. They have always been this way. She will grab his toys and take off running the other direction. Its funny but poor colton just screams and chases her and she just laughs so hard. She loves Westin. She will hold him for a few seconds but then she is done unless she is feeding him a bottle then she will hold him for the whole time. She is a good little momma.
She loves her baby dolls. She will hold them and take them everywhere but first she always has to take the babies clothes off. HA! She loves to follow her brothers around and do whatever they do. She sure is a tough little thing. It takes a lot for her to cry if she gets hurt. If the boys see blood they start crying but Tinsley will just look at it and then go about her buisness like nothing happened.
She is definatly a girl with her own opinion and lets you know it. Just earlier this morning I came downstairs and she was following beind me. I was feeding Westin but she was refusing to come down the stairs. She literally screamed and had big ol alligators tears for 20minutes. I got done with Westin and came to the stairs and she screamed for another 5 minutes while I tried to get her to come down on her own. I finally gave in and went and picked her up and brought her down and not another tear was cried. Like I said, shes a mess!
I love to watch Matthew with her. It is the sweetest thing ever. We always say that my dad was right when he said "I never knew how much I wanted a daughter until I got one". It is so wonderful!! We cant wait to see how her little personality gets as she starts to talk more. I think we are going to have our hands full!
For her birthday date Matthew and I took her to Chilis and target, REI, oldnavy and hobby lobby. She had the best time just wondering around. trying things on and just being an only child. She was great at running errands and just spenind time with her! It was a fun special day.




No comments:
Post a Comment