Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random Tuesday

- I love my moby wrap, and so does the happy boy who loves to be close to his momma!
- We had a great trip to disney and I have a long post that I need to finish with lots of sweet pictures!

- I took the kids to the fair this past Friday. It was fun and crazy with lots and lots of people. All kinds of people!! A post on that soon!

- Colton likes to talk in a sweet baby voice and hug/kiss us and tell us how much he loves us and says "i wub you my sweet baby momma/dada/weapen" he only does it to us 3, and yes he calls westin weapen. I melt everytime!

- Jr got gum in his hair the other night and when we asked him how it happened he told us "i dont know, it just crawled up there and got stuck" haha! okay?!?

-Me and Tinsley got our first pair of cowboy boots last night! Daddy let us get our bday presents early so we could have them for family pics in a few weeks!

- Westin is crawling all over the place now. Still an army crawl. It is so sweet and I am pretty sure this is the way he will always crawl. He has no interest in getting up on all fours!

- Tinsley is getting so independent and loves to do everything by herself and for herself! She definatly knows what she wants and lets us know it too! She has her brothers and daddy (and maybe mommy!) wrapped around her sweet little finger. Is it a problem that everytime we ask where the princess is she points to her sweet self and smiles/laughs! OH MY!!!

-

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers