your gonna miss this, your gonna want this back, your gonna wish these days hadnt gone by so fast, these are some good times so take a good look around, you may not know it now but your gonna miss this....
I know I am going to miss these days. I love these days but if Im being honest there are some days that I dont like! But I know I am going to miss them one day...maybe thats why I like to document our lives in blog form. For my memory sake!
We were in the car the other night on the way home and this conversation happened after we saw someone getting pulled over...
Colton: the police when they pull you over they will either give you $7 or $30
Jr: no the police dont give you dollars, they give you a ticket or they take you to jail...thats your choices, tickets or jail, they dont give you dollars
This is that car ride...Westin was out within 2 minutes of being in the car!
We brought dinner to our friends, the Setzer's. It was so fun and the boys had a blast building legos and dancing to the electric guitar.
We have played a lot, especially inside because momma doesnt like the cold! ha!
We spent Sunday with our cousins at mimi and pops house! 11 sweet cousins!
Jr had to get a cavity filled yesterday. Thankfully the dentist is 5min from daddy's office so if we time it right he can come help! Thankfully he did on this day because he is all Jr wanted! No laughing gas..he cried a little during the numbing part but he was a champ! We are sooooo proud of our boy!
The past few nights Matthew has been working on his nanas car in ballground so he comes home to grab a bite but then heads out and dosent get home till who knows when. I think it was 1230 or 1 last night...but just as I was getting in bed Jr came and joined me. He looks so much like Colton in this picture! My snuggly boy!
Jaks came and spent the day with us last week and one this week. We loved having him!!! They always are crazy together and laugh constantly! It is so fun to watch!!!
Jr brought me this today and I asked him why he had written his name backwards and he looked at me like "what are you talking about lady" ...he was so confused until I showed him what I was talking about! ha! But then he was so very proud of himself! Too funny!...and yes, my mom taught him how to write mimi so now he writes it every chance he gets! so sweet!




No comments:
Post a Comment