Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Colton is 4

Happy 4th Birthday to our boy Colton!

You are such a joy and we love you so so very much!

You are halarious and keep us laughing every chance you get!

You have the sweetest voice of any kid ever...I never want it to go away. It makes us and many others smile!

Your facial expressions are the absolute best! Seriously the faces you make are awesome!

You love to have your back or legs or arms scratched to fall asleep.

You love to eat...you would eat all day if we let you!

You love preschool. This is your first year and you are doing great! Making so many new friends and your teacher tells me often how sweet you are to the others and what a big helper you are!

You are a free spirit and like to do your own thing! Coloring inside the lines is just not you! I love that about you....and we are so very proud of you in all you do.

You love footie pajamas and want to wear them 24/7. I let you except for on school days but as soon as we get home you change into them! The cowboy boots are a nice touch!!

You can throw a fit with the best of them...but it doesnt take long for you to stop and they are few and far between!

You still throw up a lot....coughing, crying to hard, anything touching your neck...Id say its down ti 3-4 times a week now. so, its getting better!

You are a hoarder. I am not kidding. You like to keep every receipt, ever instruction manual, every piece of paper you have ever wrote one tiny scribble on, every toy we have ever gotten....
We are trying to work on this with you so we can break the habit early. This may just be a stage you are going through but honestly I dont want it to stick with you.

You are like your Aunt Sis in that you love tiny things. You will carry around things in your hand and you have a box you like to fill with things and carry around with you.

You love your daddy! You like to wear what he wears and do what he does and eat what he eats. When getting ready for school you will ask me if daddy wore his boots to church and if I say yes then you will wear boots but if I say no then you will go to the next shoe until you find the closest thing to what your daddy wore that day.
If I need you to wear something or eat something and you refuse to then I will say daddy loves green beans or daddy is also wearing a button up shirt and you will automatically do it or eat it!

You are such a loving boy! Anytime mommy or daddy leave or anyone for that matter and anytime Westin and Tins go for a nap you have to give a hug and kissy! It is so very sweet! I would be late anywhere I go just to get loving from you!

Colton, we love you so very much and are so proud of the young boy you are! We are thrilled every time we see you learn and grow and ask questions!  We are so excited to see what God has in store for you in the years to come!







No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers