Monday, February 4, 2013

6

Sunday the 27th Matthew and I celebrated 6yrs of marriage! I love my man so very much and each year it gets better and better. He is my best friend! A loving husband! An incredible daddy to our babies! I am so thankful for him! Its funny that we celebrate 6yrs of marriage but we have only known each other for 6.5yrs!

We were truly blessed beyond words to be able to get away for a few days with no kids! We stayed at a beautiful house just a short walk from the beach! It was beautiful and relaxing. We were so thankful for such a wonderful place to stay!

Our good friends Cori and Eric came with us! We are so thankful for them and their friendship through the years! We love yall and are so glad we got to spend some time with yall! They have 2 girls who my kids adore and we love to pieces!

We had no schedule. We did what we wanted when we wanted and it was glorious! I am so thankful to my mom, sister and inlaws for keeping the kids while we were away! They all had a fun time!

I did try to talk Matthew into leaving Friday because I was missing my babies but between my mom and matthew and sister buff they all talked me into staying one more night and I am so glad I did! I knew my kids were being taken care of but I just missed their snuggles!

I highly recommend couples doing this. The last time we did this was our honeymoon 6yrs ago and then 3yrs ago to the bahamas so I told Matthew I guess we need to make this into a every 3yr thing to get away with just us! Maybe as the kids get older we can make it into a week long time away! :)


This was one of my favorite houses in the neighborhood we stayed in!
The dunes were awesome!


We never saw anyone else on the beaches!


Cori and Eric!

It was freezing and Matthew didnt have a jacket but luckily we had a santa blanket in the car!





Colton asked us everyday to send him a picture of us driving the golf cart and stop driving the golf cart! ha!

I tried fish and once again I realized I dislike it very much!
 I was so happy to get back to my babies!
And after all I ate last week I made some yummy veggie soup to eat this week!

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

so glad you got away!! love you & happy anniversary :)

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers