Friday, March 29, 2013

A little something....

about each of my kids!

Jr:

-Got a black eye last week from a pole on the playground.
-Told me the other night.."momma, no matter where we go, no matter what we do, I will always love you!"...i melted in a puddle of tears! The days of diciplining him and training him are hard but moments like this is a beautiful picture from God showing me its all worth it!

Colton:

- Likes to help "mud the sheep rock" ha!
- I asked Colton last sunday if he liked his new sunday school classes. He proudly yelled " no, I love my new classes"!!!
- He told me tonight "momma, I just want to snuggle you forever"...love his cuddly side!
-He also got a black eye when he fell off the buggy at church last week.

Tinsley:

- Changes her pig babies diaper about 100x a day! She lays out a mat, gets wipes and puts the diaper on all by herself! Little momma!
- Started sleeping in her big girl bed for naps which she rarely takes now and for bedtime! She is so big in there!

Westin:


- Falls asleep in the car every time!!! Paci drops out and he is gone! Snoring!
- Has a mean face to beat all mean faces! This kid is halarious.
-He is a mommas boy through and through! And has started walking full time!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers