This past Saturday we had a fun day. I documented it in pictures because I know I will one day love to look back and see what a day was like and to remember this time in our lives.
Matthew was up and gone early to work at the building and deliver pinestraw for the high school ministry.
We colored a lot in the morning...
We did laundry...and read books!
We wanted mommy to hold us all day long!!!...
We changed our babies diapers...
We headed to target...one of our favorite spots to go...
We came home and ate some lunch....
I heard laughter and turned the corner to find this....
Love Love Love!!!
We took naps and watched a movie...
Then we had a bath...Westin was still sleeping so he got his own bath...
We fixed things...safety first!
Matthew got home around 445 so that I could go to a suprise diaper shower my sister and I were throwing for our sister elizabeth...
It was a fun night! I got home and 2/4 kids were sound asleep so I laid down with the boys and within a few minutes they were asleep! Matthew and I were right behind them. It wasnt 2 seconds and Matthew was snoring! He is hard working and tired!!! Praying for his health. When he go go goes with little sleep he tends to get sick..praying he stays healthy to get through the next few weeks!!




No comments:
Post a Comment