Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Things New

I love this song! I have known Brett for many years. I am best friends with his sister and have been since freshman year of high school. It is so amazing to see how God has worked in his life through the years. I remember being at thier house and he would be singing and playing instrauments in the basement, and now he is leading people in worship and is so humble in doing so. He leads sometimes at Passion City Church with Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill, Christy Nockles...they are all so awesome!Check them out! Anyways, I love this song!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

whose his sister?

Matthew, Ashley, Jr. Colton and Tinsley Hutson said...

his sis is kristy younker. she went to wheeler. we are friends through church and softball.

Rochelle said...

o okay...well the song is really really good

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers