Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 months

Tinsley Mae turned 4 months old on the 18th. The past few eeks have been crazy so I have yet to post about it. And, for some reason I can upload pictures at the moment, so those will have to come later.
Tinsley Mae weighed in at 13.14lbs and was 23in long. She was 50% for height and weight but her head was rather large and in the 95%. The doctor said that it jumped a lot since her last checkup when her head was only 70%. He said if it keeps gowing like this then we need to see a nuerologist. I told him, have you seen me and my husband, our kids are destined to have big heads...its in the name! ha! She is still in the phase where she doesnt mind getting shots bc she doesnt know whats coming. She was a champ.
She is wearing 3month and some 3-6month clothes.
She is now on formula full time bc for some reason I lost my milk. They think it has to do with the mirena and all the issues I was having. Anyways, she eats 5oz bottles every 3-4 hrs and is sleeping 12 hrs at night. The boys didnt start sleeping thru the night till about 10months so this is odd for me to have a 4 month old sleeping thru the night. But, I like it!!!
She is still not rolling over, thats probably because I dont put her down much. She is spoiled. But lately I have been forcing myself to put her down and she is getting used to it and soon she should be rolling over!
She loves her hands and feet. They are always in her mouth or trying to get in her mouth.
She loves to be swaddled, still! I swaddle her in her miracle blanket and its like magic. So maybe I will swaddle her till shes 16. haha!
She is funny though bc during the day she likes to be swaddled and in the swing but at night she likes to be swaddled and in her bed. So high maitnience already! ha!
She is so smiley and laughs at her brothers and only her brothers. Its funny bc when me or matthew try to get her to laugh she will just smile at us but her brothers can get her to laugh out loud and it is sooo stinkin cute!!!! I cry everytime bc it makes me soooo happy! They take such good care of her! She is one blessed little girl!

Hopefully I can do a picture post soon. I am going to try and be much better at blogging to document our life. Keep me in check everyone!!!ha!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers