Monday, February 28, 2011

Things people say...

There has been something i have had many people say to me these past few weeks and its really bothering me.
"bless your heart"
people say this to me out at the grocery store, church, park, etc... its like they feel sorry for me that I have 3 young kids. well people, you dont have to feel sorry for me. this is my life. the life God has blessed me with and yes it can be hard and there are days that i cry and have to put everyone in their own rooms for a while. but i wouldnt trade it for anything in this world. its my life and i feel so honored that God chose me for this job of mothering little ones so close. so yes, my heart is blessed in more ways then i deserve!

okay thats all for now, and for the record i did 9 loads of laundry today! and i still have 1 to go! haha!

4 comments:

A-town said...

You preach it girl! It cracks me up when people say bless your heart. You can basically say anything you want about someone as long as you put that at the end.
Ex:
She has the biggest nose. bless her heart.
His breath smelled like jelly fish. bless his heart...

ya follow :)

The Burfitt's said...

hahahaha...allisons comment. it is so true! i know what you mean!i have even heard that since my kids will be 18 mo apart...i can only imagine how many people say it to you!

:) love you sis

Jordan said...

They're all jealous because you have 3 beautiful kids and you still have time to go to the grocery store! lol. :) Whens #4 coming?

Amber Hanshaw said...

Amen, sister! I hear it daily. "Oh, you have your hands full!" Do I LOOK like I'm complaining???? Grrr. I have a laundry list of comebacks that I only say in my head. :) Especially when asked "are they all yours?" Like three is a freakish number or something. One of these days, I'll probably slip and actually say something out loud.

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers