


Today I am thankful for my babies. Matthew has been and will be traveling a lot the past week thru next week and working a lot... We miss him like crazy. Its been a rough few days as the boys are starting to act out a lot. But i am so thankful for them. Even in the times of throwing themselves down and screaming at the top of thier lungs, I AM THANKFUL!!! God has blessed me way more then I deserve, I actually dont deserve any of it. God is good and I am so thankful he gave me these babies to love on and raise!!
A funny story:
Last night we were walking thru walmart and the boys were in the cart and were being silly. They started yelling out " my not like nipples" people were laughing and/or staring at us! Its funny bc Colton actually really does like his nipples and plays with them often. kids are so funny and innocent(some of the time!!!)They keep my life interesting!




No comments:
Post a Comment