
Today marks the 34th weeks of my pregnancy with Westin! I have to admit that the past 2 weeks have been awful. Contractions and back pain have been in full force and I have been on modified bedrest. Bummer! It has been hard on me and the kids and matthew but we know when we see Westins sweet little face that it will have all been worth it. This has by far been my most emotionally and physically hard pregnancy. Which is hard becuase it will be my last pregnancy so I want to enjoy every single moment of it even if I am stuck in bed most the days. I head back to the doctor on Friday and we will see where we stand and where to go from here! If everything goes as planned then my csection is scheduled for the 22nd of November. But we may be moving things up to the week before. We are praying through it bc no matter what we want to do whats best for Westin.
This past weekend my family did a walk for alzhiemers. We lost my grandaddy back in Feburary so we all did the walk in honor of my precious grandaddy. I obviously couldnt walk so matthew and I hung out about 1/4 of a mile from the finish line and my family took the kids so we got to finish the walk with my family which was wonderful!
This friday is Jr's 4th birthday! AAAAAHHHHH!!! I cant believe my oldest baby will be 4! And then the following Tues is Tinsleys 1st birthday. My baby girl looks way to tiny to be a big sister in a few weeks. So this is an exciting weeks in the Hutson house.




No comments:
Post a Comment