

2 weeks ago Jr started preschool! I knew this would be a wonderful thing for him bc I think he was getting bored of being at home with me all the time! He goes Tues and Thurs from 915-115. We are so thankful that he gets to go and are hoping it continues to go well! He hasnt wanted to go thru carpool line for drop off so we have taken him in everytime but in the afternoon we pick him up in carpool line and he gets the biggest smile on his face and is soooo proud of himself!
Cute story....when I picked him up the first day he got in the car and as i was buckling him he looked at me and said "you so proud of me for having a great day at preschool?"...i lost it and started sobbing! He is getting so grown up and as happy as I am to watch him and see him grow and become just like his daddy it makes me sad that hes not my baby anymore! But, I am soooo very proud of my big boy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment