We are dealing with some sickness around here. Colton was throwing up yesterday and now Tinsley is sick, not throwing up, but poor girl has had her diaper changed about 25 times today and is in a lot of pain and just pitiful.
We did have to get out and go to walmart today to get some groceries because we were to the point where our fridge and cabinets were BARE...we had 1 can of soup left and Im pretty sure that was all! ha!
Its always a crazy time taking these 4 to the store. Most of the time they are great but they do have thier moments as all kids do. Alot of the stress probably comes from me because I am constantly "herding" them together for fear of losing one or one running away. So recently I have decided that when we go to the store, shopping, out to eat...I think of it as an adventure and not a task that has to be done. Take today for instance, instead of stressing out and trying to go thru the store as fast as I could, we made a game out of it. Today Jr was the "runner/grabber" and Colton was the "shooter". Jr would run go get what I told him to in the aisle and he would pass it off to Colton who would "shoot" it in the basket. They had a great time and Tinsley thought they were halarious. And, I kept up great with them and didnt stress about losing one because they loved the game and were eagerly waiting for me to tell them the next item! It was fun and rewarding for all!! " I Spy" is another good game to play while shopping! At the end of the trip I got them some vanilla waffers to snack on. They loved that and it kept them content while I was checking out!
I love this picture of them. I forgot my sling that Westin goes in so I had him in the stroller and Jr was such a good helper pushing him around. And when he didnt want to push, I learned its a lot easier to push/pull a stroller with the cart instead of 2 carts like I have done in the past. Lesson learned! And we lost one of tinsleys shoes while shopping, luckily a lady followed me to give it to me! But by the end of the trip they were both in the diaper bag and she was shoeless!




No comments:
Post a Comment