It has been about 6 months since I last interviewed my boys so I thought it would be fun to do it again and see how thier answers have changed! I put thier 1st interview answers as well so I could compare!
Jr:
What is your name? Jr Hutson Dale Matthew-------Jr
How old are you? 4...ummm 3...ummm am I 4?-------4
What is your favorite color? Red-------red
Who is your best friend? Riley (hibbard)-------you (momma)
What is your favorite animal? Elephant----------big dragon that lights on fire
What do you want to be when you grow up? Monster man who drives monster trucks-------batman
What is your favorite movie? Barney and friends--------diego
What is your favorite book? Thomas the train-------a animal book that you read
What makes you happy? Baseball games-------playing with your hair! (he has to play with my hair to fall asleep!)
What makes you sad? Loud fireworks------not playing with your hair! (haha!)
What is your favorite food? Tasgetthi (spaghetti)------- goldfish
What is your favorite song? Rise and Sing-------you got your hands up
What games do you like to play? tball-------mario on aj's DS (his cousin)
Colton:
What is your name? Hutson Dale------Colton
How old are you? Tree…ummm 4------holds up 3 fingers!
What is your favorite color? purple------red
Who is your best friend? Riley (hibbard) and a drum-----daddy
What is your favorite animal? Oohaphanat (elephant)------stinky elephant
What do you want to be when you grow up? sister------a daddy
What is your favorite movie? Takeyus wee wittle man (zachius was a wee little man------tarzan
What is your favorite book? A paci-----a elephant book
What makes you happy? daddy------daddy'a hair
What makes you sad? Riley-------brother hitting me and biting me
What is your favorite food? Rice krispies-------hot chicken wings
What is your favorite song? B-i-b-l-e and wee wittle man (zachius was a wee little man------a elephant song
What games do you like to play? tball-------mean guy games
Interesting to see how thier answers changed over 6 months! Colton kind of makes more sense and has a wierd obsession with elephants! ha! I am so thankful for my crazy fun loving boys and that God gave me 2 boys so close in age. It can be challenging at times but I LOVE the way they play together and just have fun being boys! They keep our life so much more interesting and fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment