Sunday, February 12, 2012
Sunday Sweetness
Matthew left at 330am and wont be home till way past bedtime. We are missing daddy! Jr and Westin are both now sick so we stayed home from church today. All day has been filled with snuggles for my sick kids and chasing around of my well kids, a quick visit from pop and mimi, and a little ride to home depot with pops for the boys. So we have had a good day and I have actually kept the fire going all day and cleaned a little house! Tonight I gave the 3 oldest a bath to get the sick germs off! I love Coltons face in these, he is so entertaining! I had to bribe Jr to smile for me! And Tinsley just loves being able to be around her brothers. She thinks they are halarious! While they were being bathed Westin was napping peacefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment