Today is Westin bugs 4 month birthday! WOW! Its true, these days go by way way way to fast. It started off a good day. We all got up and I actually got a shower before Matthew had to leave to go get Jr to school. Today Matthew had to run errands to Guitar Center so he took Colton with him. It was just me and Tmae and the baby.
We headed out about 10 to get to Westins well check at 1020. He was such a good boy and laughed and talked to the doctor and nurses. Tinsley was halarious and was trying to steal all the attention. As soon as a nurse would start talking to Westin and giving him attention, she would go to them and hit on thier leg and when they would look at her she would point to her nose and start laughing and snorting. She is a mess!
Westin weighes 15.3lbs and is 50% for weight and 25% for hieght! He had to get 2 shots and one by mouth. Poor guy doesnt do shots well and was just pitiful on the way home until I could get some tylenol in him. I must say that it is easier having the boys there with me because they can help with Tinsley and keep her entertained. She was all over the place and is just busy busy busy!
Colton had fun with daddy. After they were done we all met back up at the house for lunch. I made some cheese quasadillas. Matthew then headed out to meet a guy he works with at Costco to get lots of hot dogs, water, chips, and condiments for the prayer service we are having on the property Sunday after church.
Me and the kiddos headed out to get Jr from school. After we got him we scooted on over to the office to see Mimi for a bit and the boys wanted a sucker. We hung out around the office for about an hour or more. Got to see daddy again and then went home to get Tinsley down for a little nap. Westin finally got comfortable enough to nap as well.
While the babies napped Jr and Colton played outside and ate a snack. Matthew got home early and had to do some construction work making light boxes for the stage. So, the boys of course stayed outside with him and helped him and played in the dirt. I got dinner ready and cleaned up the house a bit.
When I went to get the boys for dinner I about passed out at how bad they smelled! ha! they had been sweating and playing in the dirt and saw dust all afternoon long so I made them get a bath before dinner. While I was bathing the boys (with big boy soap and shampoo bc they smelled so bad!) Matthew grilled the pork chops. We then got Tinsley up and we all hung out on the back porch and watched as the rain cloud rolled in and we could hear distant thunder. Westin was still asleep. His shots really did him in!
We ate a yummy dinner and got it all cleaned up and then I was out the door for bible study. I meet with a group of 4 AWESOME girls every Thursday. This week we met at Menchies! When they closed we were still going strong so we opened up my trunk and got out lawn chairs we had in our cars and sat in the parking lot to finish up. It was funny! I am so thankful for each of them and what they teach me and how they keep me in check!
While I was gone Matthew got Tmae bathed and her and Colton in the bed. Jr wouldnt fall asleep so he stayed up and helped with Westin by feeding him and keeping him entertained! I got home around 1015 and we wtached the news. Got Westin to bed and then me, Matthew and Jr layed down and eventually fell asleep. We talked to Jr for a bit. I LOVE late night talking with my boys. It is such a sweet time and I learn a lot about them. When we stopped talking it only took Jr about 2 seconds to fall asleep! I was not too far behind him and Matthew had already fallen asleep during all the talking! ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment