Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Week in the Life...

This week I wanted to do a post a day on what we do! Years from now looking back I want to remember what this season of life was like for us. I never want to forget the good times and the bad times the fun times and the tantrums. 

Sunday:
     Sundays always start out kind of crazy. Matthew leaves between 330/4am to head to the office and then to move trailers and start set up at church.
     I got up around 630 to get myself ready before getting the kids up. After getting all the kids up and dressed we ate breakfast, fed the baby and were out the door to church around 830. Sundays we are at church from about 9am till 130/2 after teardown.
     Today we headed home to get ready for Tball. Matthew grabbed lunch on the way home and the boys scarfed it down and headed out the door while Tmae and Westin slept and I got a short nap in as well.
     The boys were home an hour later and Matthew was off again to church. He had to go back to move trailers and get ready for the prayer service we had tonight.
    Around 5 me and the kids headed to downtown Kennesaw to play and picnic and watch the trains. My mom and dad met us for a bit and we had so much fun. We saw 4 trains in the 2 hours we were there. The boys LOVED it.
     Me and the kiddos then headed to Publix and grabbed a pizza for dinner. Went home and ate dinner. Put Tinsley to bed and let the boys stay up a bit and play. Finally got them down around 830. Fed the baby and put him down around 930.
     Now I am relaxing and waiting on Matthew to get home. It was a very long and fun day. I love being able to spend special time with my kids and watching thier faces when they get so excited about a train or sliding down a big slide for the first time! I did have to break up the boys a few times today but for the most part we were tantrum free today! I think they were to tired from the daylight savings time! ha!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers