I DID NOT want to get out of bed this morning. But, when you have 4 hungry little ones begging for breakfast then you find the strength to get up and going! The boys wanted cereal so I made them cereal, fed Tinsley oatmeal, and then nursed the baby.
I got Jr ready for school and him and Matthew headed out the door about 915 for school. Its so nice that Matthew can drop Jr at school on his way to work. I am so thankful for that.
The rest of the morning me and the 3 little ones did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, played with dinosaurs and ate some lunch before heading to get Jr. We had to get Jr by 130 but Im always in line by 1pm. That way we can be one of the first and head home to get Tinsley down for a nap.
Tinsley and Westin napped and me and the boys got dinner in the crockpot and the boys wrestled for a long time and laughed a whole lot! Tinsley woke up and I decided to give all the kids a bath. I bathed Westin first and put him down for another nap while I bathed the others. My kids absolutly LOVE bath time. It keeps us occupied for a while!
After getting cleaned we headed downstairs and were waiting on daddy to get home. He was over at AHS helping the drama teacher with some stuff and didnt realize what time it was so by 6 when we hadnt heard from him we decided to go ahead and eat without him because we were starving! A little after 6 he called and was headed home!
When he got home he ate and I took a quick shower. We then headed out the door to go to our friend Steves house to get some tools matthew is borrowing and then headed to Menchies. The boys were so good today and made very "good decisions" (coltons favorite words) so we treated them to some good ole menchies! It was the perfect end to a wonderful day and was great weather to enjoy our yogurt outside!
Headed to kroger for gas and then went home for bedtime! Everyone is now in bed except Jr who refuses to fall asleep so he is helping me with laundry and singing/dancing for us! He's a mess!




No comments:
Post a Comment