Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.....2013

 
 2012 started out pretty hard for us as Westin was hospitalized for 5 days in the begining of January due to rsv and bronchialitis. He seemed to stay at the doctors office for the first 2 months of 2012. It was sad and pitiful (he was a mere 2 months old) but thankfully he recovered and really didnt see much of the doctor except for checkups!

Matthew and I celebrated 5yrs of marriage! And went on a few dates throughout the year. Our most favorite date being the Luke Bryan Jason Aldean concert! I love my man and all the good and bad times we have endured together!

Colton bug turned 3 years old!
 
 
Matthew turned 29!
 
 
Celebrated our Risen Saviour!


While Matthew was in Tx on a mission trip Jr dislocated his finger while working in the yard.

 The boys played Tball for the Rangers!
 
I took a trip with my mom and sister to NYC! SOOOOFUN!!!
 
Had lots and lots of family dinners! One of my most favorite times of the day!
 
We had a few breakfast meals at our favorite spot...Waffle House!
 
Our church began the process of building a building! I have so enjoyed watching Matthew in his role with this building and how much fun he is having being a part of it! After 8yrs of setup/teardown we are thrilled to be getting a building of our own that we pray will bring glory to God and will help in reaching people for the love of Christ!
 
 
 
We swam a lot!!!!
 
And went to the park pretty much everyday of the spring/summer!
 
Watched fireworks with family and friends in Marietta!
 
Spent time at the doctors offices!
 
Started preschool. Colton 2days and Jr 4 days a week!
 
Spent time at home playing!
 
Jr and Colton played baseball on 2 differant teams during the fall!

 
 
The boys were ringbearers in our friends wedding!
 
We went to Disney world with my family!!
 
 
Matthew got ordained into the ministry!
 
 
Jr tured 5!


Tinsley girl turned 2!
 
 
We went trick or treating!
 
 
Westin turned 1!
 
 
We voted!
 
 
We were blessed to have Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family!!
 
 
We had 2 new nephews/cousins born just 2 days apart!
 
 
 
I turned 27!
 
 
We sat on Santas lap!
 
 
 
We enjoyed Christmas with family and friends!!! This is Matthews staff Christmas party! Can you guess the theme?!?
 
 
We watched these 4 grow and learn so much!
 
 
It has been a truly exciting year full of all types of emotions and fun times but also hard trying times. We are so very thankful for everything God taught us this year.
 
After having Westin I got my tubes tied as we were sure we were done having children through me. A few months later I hit a pretty dark spot and was completely depressed that I wouldnt be having any more children. It got to a point when Matthew was very much considering me getting my tubes untied as I was so depressed and sad about it, thinking I had made an awful mistake. I lived through these emotions for a few months.
Then, one morning I woke up and as I was watching my kids play together and fight with one another I can remember just thanking God over and over for my 4 blessings he chose me to be the momma of. It was in that moment that God opened my eyes and He brought me out of the darkness I was in and revealed to me that this is the place He has me. In all of the choas and loudness it was God speaking to me, calling me to be happy where he has me and live in the moment He has us in. To embrace this time of my life because if I dont then I will truly regret it in the end.
My dad told me one time that you can never really move on to the next season of life and be happy in it until you have left the last one.
I think this year was full of growing and learning for me.
I needed to leave the "having kids/growing our family" stage behind in order to embrace this next stage of life. And I feel like I have truly done that and I am so excited for what 2013 holds for us!! I am sure there will be difficult times and easy times but through it all my prayer is that we will cling to our Lord through everything! Knowing that no matter what we go though God is good, all the time!!!
 
 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers