This past week we welcomed 2 new nephews into the Gernatt family!! They are beautiful and oh so precious!
My sister in law, Tonya, gave birth to our nephew Asher via emergency csection at 10:45pmish Thurs night the 13th. He is soooo cute and looks just like his sister Natalie! They were all so excited to get a little brother. This makes number 4 for them and they are all so darn sweet! Love them.
Then, Friday night I got a call from my sister, Chrissi, saying she was having some major contractions but that they were still timing them out at home. So she said to just be on ready. She had asked me and my mom and sister to be in the delivery room with them for his birth. At 4am I got a call from my sister, Buff, saying the Bobby had just called her and Chrissi was being rushed in for an emergency csection. So I literally jumped out of bed threw clothes on and ran out the door. Max was born Saturday early morning the 15th at 4:40amish.
So Max and Asher were born just a mere 30hrs apart at the same hospital. It was fun getting to go from one room to the other with my sis Buff and hold our nephews!!! They are going to be trouble together!
Asher (8lbs7oz) is on the left and Max (6lbs3oz) on the right!
The other evening I took the kids over to meet baby Max. They were over the moon excited to hold him. For the past few weeks Colton and Jr have been telling me that they want me to have another baby! I am not pregnant and dont plan to get pregnant again but watching them with Max really made me think of how fun it would be to watch them be big brothers and Tinsley be a big sister at this point in thier sweet lives. Tinsley was only 13mo old when Westin was born but now she is all about babies.
I couldnt get Jr to stop holding him long enough for me to get a chance!
Colton loved talking to him in baby talk! He keeps calling him "baby maxi" haha!
Tinsley is sweet sweet sweet with him. She was a little confused about how he was not in Chrissi's tummy anymore.
Westin did not like me holding another baby. But they are exactly 13mo apart so as they get older I think they will be good buds!
Next up we go meet baby Asher!









No comments:
Post a Comment