I thought I had posted this on her actual birthday a few days ago but I did not....mom fail!
Happy Birthday to our 3yr old princess!
The day you were born was one of the happiest days of all our lives! Your brothers, Daddy and I were beside ourselves with love for this tiny sweet doll baby we were going to love, protect, and care for...always!
You have brought so much joy to our lives in these 3 years! You are a beautiful princess of the King! Fearfully and Wonderfuly made by the creator who loves you even more then your daddy and I do.
You are opinionated and let us know when you are not happy about something. Your brothers usually try to fix it for you.....you have us all wrapped around that sweet finger!
You are also so very gentle and kind! You love so well and care for others so sweetly! You are a little momma through and through! Always caring for your brothers and babies!!
We love you so very much and are so thankful for the gift that you are to this family! One girl in the mix of 3 boys...you are tough. Seriously, this girl is tough!! She will play in the dirt, wrestle, and throw the football with the best of em, But she loves to wear her heels, dress up, and get her hair curled!!! She is very well rounded!!
We love you baby girl and are so thankful for you. Excited to watch you grow and see what God has in store for you this year!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment