We went to the fair the other week! We go every year in September and have the best time!
These boys make me so happy! There is something about brothers!!! They are wild and fun and crazy and dirty!
I had a lady at the park the other day tell me "you really shouldnt let your boys play like that..."
My boys were rough housing with one another and being boys and no one was getting hurt. I just had to laugh at her because she had a 2yr old daughter. Honestly, its hard to understand brothers until you grow up with them or you have sons! Their awesome and taking the "boy" out of them is just wrong!
Then we have our sweet princess! She is a tough girly girl! She knows what she wants and she knows how to get it!! ha! Growing up with 2 sisters, there are many days that I long for Tinsley to have a sister. They are the best and I honestly dont know what I would do without them in my life! My prayers for Tinsley is that as she grows she will find herself some amazing girlfriends who are just like sisters to her! But, she is one blessed girl to have her 3 brothers looking out for her!!!
We have spent a lot of time outside playing and working!!! I interviewed the kids today and was asking them each some questions and every single one of them said that their siblings were their best friends!!! I melted! They may fight like cats and dogs but they love each other something fierce!!!! Its beautiful to watch and be a part of!
And, on an exciting note...my wedding band that I was told by my then 4yr old was flushed down the toilet about 1.5-2yrs ago has been FOUND!!!! Matthew was moving the filing cabinets in our master closet and was getting ready to vacumm it out when colton comes to me holding a ring in his hand that he had found in between the carpet and baseboards behind where the filing cabinets were. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment