Monday, October 14, 2013

6

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR JR!!!!!!

6yrs ago you entered this world 5 weeks early. I had been on complete bedrest in the hospital for a week due to seizure high blood pressure. No showers, no moving, just laying and anxiously awaiting your arrival! You, my boy, were going to give us one of our most treasured titles! "momma and daddy"!!!

It was a night I will never forget! A crazy reaction to the cervadil which made me incredibly sick. My water breaking "accidentally" by a nurse. My blood pressure staying dangerously high and your heart rate dropping dangerously low. A few hours of labor ending in an emergency csection!  You were then whisked away quickly by the nurses to the NICU because of your breathing. After the longest 8hrs of my life I was finally able to see and hold my boy! You were so tiny but strong!


Your daddy brought me this picture of you that the nurses gave him to give to me so that I could see you. I was so thankful for all of the updates but I just wanted to hold you and snuggle you!!!


Holding you for the first time was the most amazing feeling in all the world!!!


Our first family picture!!!




We love you Jr and are so proud of the young boy you are becoming! You are sweet! You are strong!
You are sooo very funny! You are an incredible oldest brother! You are the life of the party! You are a snuggler! You are stubborn! You are determined! You are loved! You are a child of Jesus and we pray you never ever forget that!

These 6yrs have flown by and a lot has happened in your life. We look so forward to seeing where God takes you as you continue to grow and learn in this coming year!!

No comments:

Jr

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Colton

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tinsley Mae

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Westin

Lilypie First Birthday tickers