Just a glimps into the boys rooms! I love their rooms and so do they! They have so much fun playing in their rooms with all of thier new and old toys! I have tried to move all of the toys upstairs so that I can have my living room back but that has not happened and I dont think it will ever happen. Its fine bc I just let my house go during the day and then at the end of the day before bedtime we pick up all the toys. Jr is a great helper and we are working on colton, he just loves to throw everything around and he is so cute about it so i let him! ha!




2 comments:
the letters look great! nice job burfitts!! and great job on the boys rooms, they're cute :)
xoxo, aunt sis
yay, glad you like them :) I love the rooms, they look great!
Post a Comment