Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Haiti Earthquake...
For the past few hours I have been trying to find out the status and location of our little boy Diego who we sponsor through Compassion International. He is 3 yrs old and will be 4 on Jan 18th! We only recieve letters back and forth from him and his family but oh how he has a special place in our family and our hearts! We pray for him every night just as we pray for our own children! We love him and pray that he is okay! I will keep posting as I know more! Please be in prayer with me for Diego and the countless others who were there in it all! God is good! Diego's picture is up on our fridge and everytime I pass it I cry and I dont know why...I just pray that he is okay. We have hoped to one day be able to go down there and meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
what a sweet post. i know diego means a lot to your family, and there are many, many, many others close to other families. this is a sad time, but also a great time to remember that we serve an almighty & all-knowing God who is in control. i am in prayer with you for peace, safety, and wisdom to trust His will. xoxo, sis
Post a Comment