
AJ had brought these bc he thought it would be loud. Jr just had to borrow them and then he wouldnt take them off! ha!

Matthews mom got us a suite from the lawfirm she used to work at. It was awsome and perfect when having kidsso they dont have to be still in a seat all night!

Signing one of the cars they would later crush!


We got pit passes so we got to go down before it started to see all the trucks and meet drivers!
Saturday night we went out to the Monster Truck Jam! It was awsome! We took and Jr and my parents took AJ, and we had some friends come too! We left Colton at home bc it was going to be a late night but he will definatly go next year! I cant wait!
2 comments:
cute pics! glad you had a good time...i want to go next year for sure :)
Ummm I don't think I had your new blog name. Wow, I just thought you hadn't blogged in several months. No, I hadn't heard you were doing a half....but that is awesome!!! It will be so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment