I know this post is a few days late but it has been crazy around here! Matthew and I got back Friday (Coltons bday) evenig from the bahamas and then saturday we had his party and sunday we had church and our bible study group over for dinner that night! So anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY BOY COLTON! He turned i on Jan 29th! This year just flew by for me. I cannot believe he is 1! He is the most lovable sweet little man. He is a great sleeper and eater. He loves his bog brother and Jr loves him! They have started wrestling and it is so cute! Colton loves to laugh and really loves to do a belly laugh! Anything Jr does colton just laughs so hard! He has not started walking yet but he did take 1 step last night and I LOVED it! He was so cute! It is so funny how when he turned 1 he is like a new kid. He is so very happy and content all the time. Loves to wave to everyone and whenever he does something he always says "UH-OH". We went for his 1yr check up and he weighs a whopping 21.6lbs and is 29in long! He is smaller then I thought he was. 25%for weight and 50% for height! Anyways, I know this post is kinda all over about Colton buggers but I dont care! My sweet baby boy is 1 and we love him so very much! We are so excited to see what God has planned for him this coming year of his life!




No comments:
Post a Comment